Riverside Runners has joined "The Sports Injury Clinic's Network Therapy Scheme" which will give all Riverside Runners members access to specialist treatment and rehabilitation at reduced costs (provided you are on our paid up members list). The Sports Injury Clinic are based at five locations, our closest being at One Leisure in Huntingdon. Benefits to club members are :
· £10 off every sports injury treatment and no sign up fees
· Immediate access to specialist therapists and consultants – no waiting lists!
· Industry leading treatment facilities and diagnostic equipment
· In-house Diagnostic Ultrasound Scanning only £60 for Network Therapy members (usually £125)
· Specialist advice and rehabilitation
To receive this benefit, when booking an appointment you need to tell the clinic you’re from St. Neots Riverside Runners and quote ‘Network Therapy’.
Members will need to pay for their own individual treatment appointments which is currently £40 for 1 hour consultation and £40 for 1 hour follow up appointment, then £25 per 30 minute appointment thereafter. This price includes the discount.
For more info please visit www.thesportsinjuryclinic.org or Huntingdon clinic 01480 731180.